Saturday, December 5, 2015

Congratulations Chris McNamee & Pikeville Panthers: STATE CHAMPIONS

Congratulations to Coach Chris McNamee & his Pikeville Panthers on their 2015 Class A State Championship victory over Beechwood!

Chris is one of best guys in coaching. We have been friends for a long time and coached together in the 2004 KY-TN All Star Game as assistants to Coach Tom Larkey. 

Chris frequently brings his QBs to my camp in February or June. It always means alot to me that he makes that long drive on a Saturday to help his kids and to help me and my family.

Most importantly, Chris is a committed follower of Jesus Christ.  I am thankful for those kids to have Coach McNamee as their leader.

God Bless the McNamees and Panthers. 

Merry Christmas!

Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment