Sunday, February 25, 2018

A Plan for Prayer

8th grade night, 2017

Several months ago in one of his sermons, Pastor Greg Warren at Carpenter's Christian Church in Harrodsburg talked about making a plan for our prayer life. Since that time, Trosper and I have developed a prayer plan for each day of the week when we ride to school. We have a different topic for each day, and take turns praying as we leave the driveway.

It sure isn't real fancy, but it has been good practice for us to bring our concerns, joys, and the people we love to Christ on a daily basis.  It has helped us grow closer to Christ and to each other. I just wish I had thought of it when John Combs and Emma were little.

And, yes, when we pray, I DO keep my eyes open when I am driving.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment