Friday, June 16, 2017

Attitude Improvement...GUARANTEED, after you read this


If you are needing to check your attitude right now, this story will help you do that.



I had two conversations on the phone this past week with my wonderful aunt & uncle, Emily & Terry Millbyer. Emily & Terry met when they were both students at Asbury University in Wilmore, Ky. Terry is the Pastor at Cornerstone United Methodist Church in Baldwinsville, NY.  Following their calling for Christ, they have established a unique & unconventional ministry/church service in an effort to share the good news of Jesus Christ.

Cornerstone UMC- Uncle Terry & Aunt Emily

Uncle Terry recently had his second leg amputated. He is in rehab right now. When I reached him on the phone this week and asked him how he was doing, his response was, "I am doing great!"  He went on to share that he was glad that God had him there to witness and share the good news of Jesus Christ!

My aunt and uncle have always been an inspiration to me.  They have an incredible spirit and passion for Christ. Watching them navigate this trial is incredible for me and awe-inspiring. I am thankful and proud of my aunt and uncle beyond words.

Hebrews 12:1-2 says to run with perseverance the race that is marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Christ. My aunt & uncle are running that race and their focus is crystal clear on our Lord & Savior.

1 comment: