Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Billy Kouns & Richie Cox

Billy Kouns, me, Richie Cox

What a wonderful blessing today, getting to see Billy Kouns & Richie Cox!  Billy was JCB's first football coach. Billy & Jonathan Thomas (current Mason County head coach) turned JCB into a football player when he was in Knights football. Billy has remained a wonderful family friend and his son, Andrew, played for me at Mason County.

Richie was my QB at Mason County in 2006 & 2007. He is a Harvard graduate and has started his own business, Veritas.  I am very proud of Richie & enjoyed introducing both of these guys to everyone I could find at Mercer County HS today.

If any old Royals or Greyhounds (players, coaches, & managers) see this blog, your old coach would love to see you. Football is a great game, but the best part of coaching football is the people!


No comments:

Post a Comment