Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Did this really just happen??..... meeting Coach Tony Dungy

Meeting with Coach Dungy in Tampa
I will share more about this later, but today was a day I will remember as long as I live. I had the opportunity to meet Coach Tony Dungy.  Thank you to Candice Butner, Kaleigh Bowman & Patrick McDermott for making this happen. Thank you to Kaleigh who made that phone call on October the 2nd, less than 24 hours after I had lost my Dad, to tell me this was going to happen. I was overwhelmed by the kindness of the staff at Family First.  Coach Dungy was kind, gracious, and shared stories that that I could relate to as a coach, son, husband, father, and servant of Christ.  God Bless Coach Dungy & the staff at Family First.  And, THANK YOU for a once in a lifetime experience.  


No comments:

Post a Comment