Sunday, July 19, 2015

Made My Day!!!

I got a great surprise yesterday when I found out Jonathan Thomas, Erica, & Keshaun were going to be in Harrodsburg. I got to show them our Sports Complex and facilities. 

Jonathan played for me, we coached together, and he is the new head football coach at Mason County HS.  

It was cool getting a picture of Keshaun in the football office in front of the article naming his dad as the head coach at Mason County.  

Trosper & Keshaun had fun getting to play and hang out together again. 

I am very proud of Jonathan and am I so glad he is the guy that replaced me. He loves Royals football and those kids. He is doing a great job already running the program!



I like the article with Jonathan, Keshaun in his ragin royal, my 94 Paris seniors, and the Mercer Titan hat, all in the same picture. To me, this is all one big family!



No comments:

Post a Comment