Saturday, January 10, 2015

Traditional Bank Book Signing- Towles family & Coach Homer Goins



Today was a great day at Traditional Bank!  I will try to post some more photos as I get them. 

Here is Terry & Amy Towles, Patrick Towles' parents. Terry brought Patrick to my QB camp when he was a little guy. I am very proud of Patrick and what he did at Highlands and now at UK.


Here I am with Coach Homer Goins who hired me as a teacher and assistant coach, and later gave me my first head coaching position at Paris HS.  As I mention in my chapter on Coach Goins, I was in his office usually once or twice a week to get his advice. I am thankful that for eight years, especially early years as a coach, I had access to his wisdom. I will always be grateful for Coach Goins and how he helped me.


 It was a great to see old friends, players, Greyhounds, and to meet new people as well. Thank you to Bill Alverson, Chuck Redwine, & Traditional Bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment