Thursday, December 25, 2014

Craig Foley, Frankfort HS Football Coach

Coach Foley posted this on the Ky Football Coaches Listserve on Christmas Day, 2014. Craig is an outstanding football coach. It meant a lot to me that he took the time to do this today.  Merry Christmas! 


Coaches, first and foremost I hope you all have. merry Christmas. 

Second I just want to sat thank you to Coach Buchanan. I received a copy of his book Black Shoes and White Shoestrings in my stocking this am and must say it is a great collection of stories of some of our fellow coaches. I was amazed at the amount of coaches that I personally have a connection with in my young coaching career. I would highly recommend it for any coach out there. It has many great little lessons throughout each chapter.

I'm sure Coach B will shy away from any accolades that this book may bring just as he mentions time and time again throughout the stories but I want to say, THANK YOU Coach Buchanan for a job well done.

Craig

Craig Foley
Assistant Principal
Athletic Director
Head Football Coach
Frankfort High School

No comments:

Post a Comment