Tuesday, August 1, 2017

One Dad & Two Words


I just dropped off Trosper for his first scrimmage of the season. He will be an 8th grader and play QB for his team this fall.

I told him to remember two words....HAVE FUN. I also told him I will not be coaching him this fall. He has a bunch of coaches, but only one dad. I am going to enjoy being his dad. The next four years I will coach him in HS. There will be plenty of opportunities to correct mistakes and get after him as needed. 

Right now, I don't have to do that. His MS Coach is Mike Floro.  Excellent leader and coach. High character guy that knows his stuff and cares about kids. He can handle Trosper and I will stay out of the way while he does it. I am really thankful for Mike Floro. 

To all the KIDS getting ready to start playing football..... HAVE FUN.

To all the Dads..... be Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment