Monday, November 23, 2015

Danny Weddle- Felici Felice No Excuse Award, 2015

Trosper making a silly face at his mom while Danny and I talk on the radio, Monday, 8/26/13. Danny is the one on the left with the hair. 

Congratulations to Danny Weddle on receiving the Felici Felice "No Excuses" Award tonight at the Mason County Royals Football Banquet. Danny has done the Monday McDonald's Radio Show every Monday during football season since 1998. He also came out to see me every Thursday for 19 years to do the pregame show as I am sure he did this season and the seasons before 1996. He does  a great job with his play-by-play and has got me through more rough post game talks than I can even begin to count. Danny is professional, polished, and highly-skilled at what he does. Congratulations Danny Weddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment